Significant increase in depression in women who were heavy coffee users

Welcome Forums General Discussion Significant increase in depression in women who were heavy coffee users

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kim 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

john
    Participant

I just read a great article about Caffeine and the Function of Brain. It’s located right here on this website. Click the link below.

http://iiomonline.com/caffeine_brain/#more-351

Kim
    Participant

Thank you for the link.  I’ve been working hard at getting rid of all the caffeine in my diet.    This motivates me even more to do so.

I recently read an article that was about essential oils and frequencies.  In that article it mentioned an experiment that was done with coffee and the effects it has on the bodies frequencies.  There were two men that took part in the experiment.  After each of them had just held the cup, not even drinking it their frequencies dropped.  The first man went from a 66 to a 58 after just holding the cup and the second man went from a 66 to 52 after taking just one sip.  From what I’ve read a healthy bodies frequency is usually around 62-78 MHz and disease begins at 58.   The article later went into using essential oils to bring the bodies frequencies back up.

Thanks for the article.  

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted by at

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.