Natural Blood Building Support
Dried Fruit Blood Building Concoction
This concoction is loaded with bio-available iron for effective blood building support. One should start to see results in just a few days:
- Any combination of organic dried fruit – raisins, dates, figs, prunes, apricots, … – as available.
- Fill glass container with 1/3 of the fruit and the remainder with distilled or purified water.
- Let sit for 24 hours then
- Drink 4 ounces of the juice only per day
- Refrigerate after the first 24 hours until empty, as the juice will start to ferment.
It’s important to use organic fruit as much as practical as the water will extract all the constituents of the fruit including herbicides and other toxins.
Other blood builders: alfalfa sprouts, blackstrap molasses, black cherries, kelp, liquid chlorophyll, parsley, red beets, spinach, wheat grass juice, yellow dock, and dark green leafy vegetables are excellent sources of bio-available iron